Order My Test Bundle
Order your tests at least two weeks in advance of your trip to assure availability.
United Kingdom testing requirements for United States travelers
Before you travel to the United Kingdom you must:
- Have a negative COVID test taken within 3 Days before your departure date. The test must meet specific requirements. AZOVA tests meet these requirements.
- Order and pay for your Day 2 and Day 8 COVID-19 travel tests to be taken after arrival in the United Kingdom.
- We will send you a test reference booking number after checkout for each Day 2, and the Day 2 & Day 8 test that you purchase. Within 48 hours of departure to the UK, you must complete the passenger locator form and add your reference numbers there.
On arrival in England you must quarantine at home or where you are staying for 10 Days. You may end quarantine earlier with a negative Day 5 “Test-to-Release” RT-PCR test.
Information For Fully Vaccinated Travelers
- From 19 July 2021, fully vaccinated UK residents with an NHS approved vaccine arriving from amber list countries will be able to travel to England without having to quarantine or take a Day 8 test on arrival. The Day 2 test is still required.
- For UK arrivals from 4am 2 August 2021, passengers who are fully vaccinated in the EU with vaccines authorised by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) or in the USA with vaccines authorised by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), or in the Swiss vaccination programme, will be able to travel to England without having to quarantine or take a Day 8 test on arrival. The Day 2 test is still required.
- All other travelers or those who are not fully vaccinated arriving from amber countries will have to quarantine and take a Day 8 test on arrival. This quarantine period can be reduced by getting a negative result using the optional Test-to-Release scheme on Day 5 of your arrival. You must still take a Day 8 test even if you take a Day 5 Test-to-Release test.